Edvard Mokin is a Solutions Architect with a track record of success in automating processes, identifying ideal technology solutions, and helping companies efficiently manage their data.“If your organization has data… I can help you manage it!”
Edvard offers international experience in diverse industries including Healthcare, Financial Services, IT Professional Services, Aerospace and Government.
While at LifeLabs Inc., he spearheaded major projects including migration of all patient data, billing information and physician requisitions from legacy systems across Canada to a single portal. He enabled the company to de-commission older systems and remove obsolete solutions, replacing them with more cost-efficient, secure, scalable and robust technology.He develops win-win relationships with end-users at all levels as he truly “gets” their business challenges. Edvard is very approachable, customer-focused, and reliable and his projects are completed on time while achieving exceptional client satisfaction. He can simplify processes, automate systems, and save time and money – this generally makes his clients very happy!His key skills include:
Enterprise Architecture | Solutions Architect| Data Governance | Big Data | Web Solutions |
IT & OT Converged Architecture | Open Group Archimate 3 Architecture Modelling |Business Communication |
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) | Translates Technology Concepts to Business Language…
Contact Edvard if you are seeking solutions to any of the following business challenges:
- Integration of paper-based or legacy data sources
• Web-based solutions that enable end users to access information from any computer.
• Provision of cost savings by reducing the need for creation, storage, retrieval and handling of paper records
• Enhanced service delivery because relevant information can be located easily.
• Improved business processes through faster access to data and retrieval of information.
• Better-informed decision-making through quicker access the right information
• Less staff time spent looking for information. There are fewer information silos.
• More information sharing across the company and between departments or offices
• Generation of customizable reports
• Lower compliance costs and enhanced ability to provide accurate, timely and transparent reporting
• Mitigation of business and reputational risk and improved business continuity
• Reduce information duplication or redundancies
When Edvard is not in front of a computer, he can be found on the soccer field, demonstrating his exceptional energy and team playing. Sure, he believes in winning the odd game, but it’s the journey and the process that are most important and most fun!